Sunday 23 December 2007

19 today!

Happpy Birthday to Me!

So I have been up since about 6 oclock, excited! Talk about acting like a small child, immature behaviour eh?

I have only opened the presents from my family so far :

My sister got me some make up, from avon I think.
My brother got me DVDs : Shawshank Redemption and Blades of Glory, and also a Lifehouse CD, all very coool :-)
My parents gave me some money and then also a load of stuff so that I can start scrapbooking! It all looks so cool I can't wait to get stuck into it! So if any of you are reading this, THANKYOU!

and anyone else who got me presents I just haven't had a chance to look at yet thank you so much in advance!

Last night I had a night out with some of the girls, it was great, we had a great time and today I'm going out with Kevin and Lily for dinner and then we're not just having a night in. Yeah I hope Lily goes to sleep early hmmm... ;-)

I willl post pictures later, I hope y'all don't mind getting a blog with no pictures but the ones from last night are only crappy ones from my cell because I didn't want to take my good camera, but today I'll get some!

Lauren xo

1 comment:

Fullerton Family said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you had a great day!!

~Kimberly (BBC Mommy!)