Monday 24 December 2007

What is love?

OK... well anyway I had a great day yesterday it was awesome just Me, Kevin and Lily. We went out for dinner and Lily slept most of it anyway, so we got a good chatting time! & I took a few pics specially for y'all!
"FISH" - Lily's favorite thing!

Mini me?

Kisses.... mwah!

Blurry...... loving the surprised loook!

Kev thinks she looks like zoolander here!

My family.... I love you two.

These two are the people I live for...

Which is the reason why I wanna dedicate this blog to the most fantastic guy in this world..... who I celebrated being with for 4 years yesterday.

The best 4 years of my life.

Kevin - I love you always :-)

True love costs many things.... and I feel the most blessed person in the world to have it.

I love it when he tickles my toes...
Makes me giggle..
I love it when we have play arguments.. just to make up.
When we stay in all day.. just so we don't have to see anyone else except each other.
He can wipe away my tears... even from the other side of the world.
He makes me smile without even trying.
He blows kisses to me when he's only a few metres away...
&& he gave me the greatest gift in this world..
The most beautiful little girl ever... :D

Ok enough sopppynesss now.. but I love you baby!

Oh yeah, and a sneak peeek of what we got up to last night... mhmm ;-)

Heh... Love y'all, Lauren xo









No comments: