Wednesday 23 January 2008

It's been a while.


I'm SORRY for not posting more often.... wow I just apologize. Life is so busy right now!

Snowboarding was great, we had a wonderful week, I got to bond with my sweetie again, although he totally whips my ass at any sport, snowboarding is no exception!

Lily is being a little terror, she is getting so big. The tantrums are really kicking in but it is to be expected and we have started to be able to deal with it all better, and when she is not having a tantrum, she is great. She can communicate great now, just like a little person!

Ok now here are my overload!

My little emo kid!

Getting herself messy at Christmas!


I just love this picture. She loves Daddy and Daddy loves her!

The face of innocence!


Me snowboarding!


The pretty scenary!

Kevin, Me and Greg.

Me without any makeup.. =/

My sweeetie pants!

Love y'all, Lauren


4 comments:

London said...

Hey, glad to see you're back! Looks like you had a fantastic trip. Oh and BTW this is Cacey ;)

Kaycee said...

Great pics! Looks like muchos fun!!

Janet said...

Hey! We've missed you! Glad that you had a great trip. Sounds like a lot of fun. The pics are great, as usual! Lily certainly is getting big! They are all growing up so fast!

Donna & Ellie said...

Hi Lauren it's Donna (elliesmama) I just have to say, besides welcome back, that your "no makeup" pic made me want to hide under my covers. FREAKING GORGEOUS :) Again, so good to see you back!