Saturday 5 January 2008

Lets talk politics.

Your Political Profile:

Overall: 40% Conservative, 60% Liberal

Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?

I guess I could go either way, I have such a.... varied opinion on things.

I have NO idea who I'm going to vote for, good job it's not all coming to Texas just yet.

I am super excited to vote though, I mean, I've never got to vote in a big presidential election before... and I am just a total dork!

I guess we'll just have to see how it all turns out... and who impresses me most. I think I will be a democrats voter - but I have not decided which policies I like most yet.


No comments: